Kelly Medina Studios Shop Policies
Thank you for visiting Kelly Medina Studios. I have been in the design business for over 10 years and love that I get to design and make art every day. It is very important to me to provide my customers with quality products and great customer service. I look forward to working with you.
All images are © 2009-2013 Kelly Medina
Please don't steal any of my artwork. Thank you.
Commercial License is for SMALL BUSINESS use ONLY.
Your purchase of any LIMITED COMMERCIAL USE product grants you one perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use these clip art files for the permitted uses defined below. All other rights to the illustrations/clip art, including all copyright and intellectual property rights are retained by Kelly Medina.
All items can be used for personal and commercial use unless specified otherwise. The copyright belongs to Kelly Medina Studios. Buy purchasing and downloading products you are agreeing to these terms.
If you are a small business interested in selling products created using my graphics you must give credit to Kelly Medina Studios - with a clickable link to my shop.
For example Graphics by Kelly Medina Studios.
If you do not wish to give credit, please purchase the No Credit Required Commercial License
($20 per clipart or paper set and $5 for single clipart or collage sheets).
If you are a Designer/Company selling at Print On Demand sites (Zazzle, CafePress, etc), Retailer, or Wholesaler and produce more than 1000 copies of any products please email me to discuss my mass production license. My Small Commercial License does not cover mass produced prints.
Email me with any licensing questions at .
For personal use: no credit is required, but certainly appreciated :)
What Is Allowed :
- Allows you to use for your craft projects and scrap booking. My clipart and stamp sets cannot be used as-is or altered in any commercial scrapbook / element kits. Only Digi tools (overlays, swatch sets, brush sets, pattern sets) can be used to create digital paper or flatten surfaces if only graphics are flattened and cannot be extractable. Do not alter my clipart or stamps and add to kits, even if they are altered.
- Allows you to use for any printed products (stationery, cards, business cards, gift tags, labels)
- Allows you to use as part of your logo
- Allows you to use for jewelry and mixed media
- Allows you to create embroidery for products
- Allows you to sell printed party favors (cupcake toppers, banners, cards, games)
- Allows you to use the artwork on Print-On-Demand sites, such as Zazzle, CafePress, etc
- Allows Digital Invitation Designers to use on digital download invitations if files meet the following requirements: Flattened JPEG format. Designs cannot be on a white background. My graphics need to be on a full design with other elements blended so my graphics cannot be extracted. Invitation should be fully customized before sending to customer. You cannot sell blank or in a digital template form for others to customize. Other printables are not allowed in digital forms such as wrappers, cupcake toppers, labels, stickers, collage sheets, etc.
- Allows Teachers and Educators to use my graphics on education material. If you are an online education site selling games, teacher documents, you can only use my graphics digitally if document is a password protected PDF. The file should not open with any other program then Acrobat Reader. Click here to see how to create password protected PDF.
What is Not Allowed :
- You can not sell any Kelly Medina Studios products as-is (as set, template) or claim the artwork as your own.
- The artwork is non-transferable. You can not share, give away or distribute the original files, in part or in whole, in any way
- Digital downloads as-is or altered is not allowed. (i.e. wrappers, cupcake toppers, labels, stickers, collage sheets, etc.) Digital invitations are only allowed if file is prepared properly. Flattened JPEG and customization is completed before sent to customer.
- Clipart/element set even if it's gathered with other elements is not allowed.
- Layered template where your customer can extract/copy the design.
- Creating a collage sheet for Etsy or Zazzle type of websites as same clipart
- Used to create rubber stamps without my consent
Kelly Medina Studios reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice.
If you have any concerns/questions please contact me at and we can discuss your needs and the options. Thank you!
© 2010 by Kelly Medina
My preferred method of payment is PayPal.
Payment must be made within 48 hours of ordering or the transaction will be canceled.
All products are digital and will be delivered to you via email with an attachment or a download link within 24 hours. Graphics will be sent Monday through Saturday.
The shop will be closed on nationally observed holidays and no files will be shipped during that time.
Refunds and Exchanges
Due to the digital nature of all products sold at Kelly Medina Studios, I am unable to give refunds. However, in the event that you have any issues with the files or art please contact me and I will do the best I can to resolve it. You and your happiness are very important to me.